#31A - Casa Noronha 31A
Newest feature: Casa Noronha now has a Doulton water filter from Agua Clara. No more carrying water bottles from the grocery store!
Welcome to Casa Noronha. Casa Noronha is a quiet, cozy, but very modern vacation home. The villa is completely refurbished and very well-located in the park, on the north side of the pool. The villa features two bedrooms with two very-well finished bathrooms with walk-in showers. There are air-conditioners in both bedrooms and in the living room. The villa has a modern kitchen and modern furniture while still in the style of the park. Smoking and pets are not permitted in Casa Noronha.
Summary of features of Casa Noronha:
- Bedroom 1 has a double bed and an en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Bedroom 2 has two single beds and a separated bathroom, also with walk-in shower.
- Modern kitchen including fully integrated appliances comprising microwave, oven, hob, extractor, built-in fridge with freezer compartment, and convenient kitchen island.
- Washing machine in outside storage.
- There is high-speed Internet and tv channels from all around the world (e.g., German, Spanish, British, Portuguese, Dutch, et cetera).
- The terrace has been fully modernized, with two sun beds and a barbecue.
- The villa will be fully cleaned and comes complete with towels and bedlinen. Towels are changed midweek along with a mini clean.
- There is a nespresso machine in the villa. To satisfy your need for coffee, you can either bring your own cups, order at https://nespresso.es/ (they deliver in one or two days!), or buy the imitation cups at the local grocery store.
About Casas del Sol. Casa Noronha is part of Casas del Sol in Playa Blanca, one of the most popular towns on Lanzarote. Lanzarote features a friendly climate year round. Casas del Sol is one of the coziest and well-kept parks in all of Playa Blanca, which has beautiful, well-kept tropical gardens and a heated swimming pool. The park features a quiet and friendly environment, with a reception open daily from 8am to 10pm. The park is only a few minutes from downtown Playa Blanca, with one of the nicest beaches (Playa Flamingo) within walking distance. A car can help, but is not necessary. A bus station is almost next to Casas del Sol. Casas del Sol has a small shop at the reception for very basic provisions, but a few grocery stores are within walking distance.
There are two tennis courts and a boules pitch, payable at reception.
About us. We are Daniela and Hans, Brazilian and Dutch. We live in France. Daniela is a psychotherapist and Hans is an associate professor in psychology. We named the house after the island where he asked her to marry him (Fernando de Noronha).
Some recommendations. Hans has visited the island since 1993, so we'd like to give you some recommendations (note: we have not been able to visit since the pandemic started, so we hope the recommendations are still good!):
- To see one of the most beautiful sunsets in Lanzarote (with a good glass of wine and some tapas), visit El Chupadero (https://www.facebook.com/El-Chupadero-Lanzarote-180655308629431/).
- We used to visit La Tegala in Macher. The daughter of the owners from back then now started a restaurant for which we have high expectations: Macher 60 (https://macher60.com/menu).
- A restaurant we have only visited for new year's (but which we loved) is Atlantico Lounge (https://www.facebook.com/sebastyansatlanticoloungelanzarote/).
- Of course, we recommend you to see all the usual sights, like Timanfaya and Cesar Manrique's houses (our personal favorites are Jameos del Agua [they sometimes have nice concerts too] and Mirador del Rio).
- Good surf can be found on the other side of the island at Famara. We have liked taking classes with Surf School Lanzarote (https://surfschoolanzarote.com/).
- A nice restaurant in Teguise is Ikarus (https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g652122-d7294519-Reviews-Ikarus_Restaurant-Teguise_Lanzarote_Canary_Islands.html).
- A restaurant we really enjoy in Playa Blanca is Casa Roja (https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g652121-d1591168-Reviews-La_Casa_Roja-Playa_Blanca_Lanzarote_Canary_Islands.html).
- Three places we think you cannot miss are El Golfo (https://www.lanzaroteguide.com/el-golfo/), los Hervideros (https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g187477-d546900-Reviews-Los_Hervideros-Lanzarote_Canary_Islands.html), and Playa de Papagayo (https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g187477-d1542276-Reviews-Playa_de_Papagayo-Lanzarote_Canary_Islands.html).
- La Cabaña is a great restaurant that we love (but you need to reserve in time!): https://www.lacabanamacher.com/.
If you have other recommendations, feel free to let us know.
Enjoy your stay in Casa Noronha!
Details for Casa Noronha 31A
- 4 persons
- Washing machine
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 single beds
- 1 double bed
- 2 bathrooms
- Hair dryer
- Coffee machine
- Free internet access
- Nederlands BVN
- BBC1/BBC2 & ITV
- Deutsche satelitte TV
- Canales en Español
- Canali Italiani
- Français TV 5 monde
- Barbeque or grill
- Sun loungers
- Table and chairs
Within a maximum of 72 hours you will receive a booking confirmation with all the payment details.
The final booking will be confirmed upon receipt of 30% of the agreed rental price to the account specified. The remaining 70% will be payable at Reception upon arrival.
Any charges paid are not refundable. You are advised to have a travel insurance.
Payment of deposit and balance are possible with credit card, Pay-Pal or by bank transfer.
Read our Terms and Conditions for more information and translations (opens in new window).