#29A - Casa 29A
Villa 29a benefits from being located in an extremely peaceful south facing corner location and boasts one of the largest patio area's on the complex. It has an open feel and is not overlooked by another Villa. With a low walled terrace and a sheltered corner area with sofa it is an idea setting for eating, reading, sunbathing and enjoying the alfresco dining.It catches the sun from morning to evening, has recliners, sun loungers, parasol, outside tables & chairs and shade can be sought below the large covered pergola.
Changeover Day - we try to be as flexible as possible with arrival & departure days but prefer Saturdays and Thursdays, please don't hesitate to submit any request, and luggage storage facilities are available in reception if your flight times aren't as ideal as you would like.
Notes on Prices - the rental cost per night is based on 2 people sharing, additional guests stay for just an extra €8 per person per night. There is no minimum stay but a small housekeeping surcharge is passed on for stays of less than 7 nights. Cots and/or High Chairs can be hired via reception.
Internet - there is free wireless internet in the villa. If it cut off the Reception areas always has a very strong connection.
TV - there is a 32" flat screen TV with BBC and ITV channel. A radio Cd player with an ipod docking station please bring adjustable leads to suit your devices if this is important to your stay. There is also a DVD player with a library of DVD's suitable for all ages in our Villa to use solely by our guests.
Security - there is a safe in both Bedroom's which requires a small a returnable deposit from reception. Also all the new windows have security bars.
Other - there is a modern washing machine and both bedrooms have hairdryers an iron and ironing board is available. There is also a very useful shopping trolley for carrying the heavy water bottles. There is a selection of books & magazines available. If you like games, in the villa there is a scrabble board, playing cards, set of dominoes.
Accessibility - Villa 29A has 2 steps to the patio and one into the Villa, all the pathways and pool areas around the complex are too. You are able to drive your car straight to the door to unload luggage or the Reception will help you wheel up the bags with trolleys.
Details for Casa 29A
- 5 persons
- Washing machine
- Ironing board with iron
- 3 bedrooms
- 5 single beds
- Musquito nets
- 2 bathrooms
- Hair dryer
- Coffee machine
- Free internet access
- BBC1/BBC2 & ITV
- DVD player
- Barbeque or grill
- Sun loungers
- Table and chairs
Within a maximum of 72 hours you will receive a booking confirmation with all the payment details.
The final booking will be confirmed upon receipt of 30% of the agreed rental price to the account specified. The remaining 70% will be payable at Reception upon arrival.
Any charges paid are not refundable. You are advised to have a travel insurance.
Payment of deposit and balance are possible with credit card, Pay-Pal or by bank transfer.
Read our Terms and Conditions for more information and translations (opens in new window).