#2A - Casa 2A
Our largest villa, located just 20 metres from the swimming pool. Offers the highest standard of comfort and equipment on Casas del Sol. 2A is suited for families with older children or a group of adults due to its two large en-suite bedrooms. The smaller 3rd bedroom has bunk beds.
The lounge also benefits from air conditioning (coin meter) and a large ceiling fan which will keep the inside cool during really hot days.
2 Bathrooms: one equipped with a full size bath with overhead shower.
Details for Casa 2A
- 6 persons
- Easy access for reduced mobility
- Washing machine
- Ironing board with iron
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 single beds
- 1 double bed
- 1 Bunk-bed
- 2 bathrooms
- Hair dryer
- Coffee machine
- Free internet access
- BBC1/BBC2 & ITV
- DVD player
- Barbeque or grill
- Sun loungers
- Table and chairs
Within a maximum of 72 hours you will receive a booking confirmation with all the payment details.
The final reservation will be confirmed in a booking when 30% of the agreed rental price (a deposit) is received in the account indicated for this purpose by CDS S.L. The remaining 70% must be paid 4 weeks before arrival.
Any charges paid are not refundable. You are advised to have a travel insurance.
Payment of deposit and balance are possible with credit card, Pay-Pal or by bank transfer.
Read our Terms and Conditions for more information and translations (opens in new window).